Are you searching for team building activities in Georgia that your team members will look forward to?
Progress Team Building provides unique and meaningful, wellness focused team building experiences and mini-retreats for groups of 10 or fewer from our private event space in southeast Canton, Georgia.
- The events are unique, as they blend wellness and personal motivation concepts, with traditional team building activities.
- The events are meaningful as they are specially designed for small teams and facilitated by experienced leaders in an intimate, non-corporate setting.
- The events are fun, interesting and impactful. This is a shared experience that your team will remember for years to come.
- The events are NOT corporate, boring or designed by "senior leadership".
Lob the bowling. Escape from the Escape Room activities. Instead, make real progress with Progress Team Building.
The experiences at Progress Team Building are specifically designed for smaller teams.
The content blends wellness and personal motivation concepts, with traditional team building activities.
Here is a sample agenda:
- Inspirational opening remarks
- Team building warm up exercise
- Reduce stress at your desk - tips and techniques
- The nutrition- wellness connection
- Vision boarding exercise
- Closing remarks
Our unique, non-corporate event space provides a peaceful refuge from the hustle and bustle of corporate america.
Our location has plentiful parking and is about 30 minutes from Alpharetta, GA, and 20 minutes from Milton and Cumming, GA.
Guests won’t be hungry or thirsty. Our experiences come with unlimited coffee, tea, water and snacks.
As Forbes magazine reported in their article titled, Why team building is the most important investment you'll make, "The most successful and memorable team building events do not feel like a day in the office."
Progress Team Building is uniquely suited to improve the wellness of your team members. A healthy team is a high performing team!
Our experiences will.....
- Build trust
- Increase collaboration
- Encourage creativity
- Improve communication
- Mitigate conflict
- Strengthen team relationships
We offer team building events that your team members will look forward to, discuss with colleagues, friends and family, and remember for years to come.