Please see below for Progress Team Building's most frequently asked questions.
1) Why should I choose Progress Team Building for my event?
Wellness Focused: Progress Team Building specializes in wellness and personal motivation focused team building experiences. The events build teams, bond teams and help improve team performance. Healthy teams are high performing teams.
Small Team Specialists: There are many great team building companies in Georgia, but very few specialize in experiences designed for groups of 10 or fewer.
Great Facilitators: Progress Team Building’s lead facilitators bring a unique mix of corporate leadership experience, educational pedigree and non-corporate teaching experience. The events will be memorable, fun and awesome!
Stress Free: We know business leaders are very busy, so Progress Team Building does all of the work for you. We plan the event. We buy all related supplies. We facilitate the event, and we clean up afterwards. All busy leaders need to do is show up and enjoy themselves.
2) What does the flat event fee of $650 include?
- A three hour facilitated event for 10 or fewer people
- All related meeting supplies
- Unlimited coffee, tea, water and snacks
- Informal, digital photographs taken throughout the event
3) Which team members should I include in the team building experience?
We recommend that the attendees include the team leader, the leader’s direct reports, and the human resources business partner. Depending on the type of team, you may also want to invite an administrative professional and other business partners in finance, marketing and/or technology.
4) Are these events for leaders or individual contributors?
Both! The events are geared towards professional level, exempt individual contributors, as well as Managers, Directors and Vice President level team members.
5) Can I bring lunch or dinner into the meeting?
There are several very good restaurants nearby the event space. We recommend that you eat a light lunch before, or schedule dinner after the event. This allows attendees to focus on the content without distractions. We will have unlimited snacks and beverages available throughout the event.
List of recommended restaurants nearby:
- Las Palmas Mexican: Distance .2 miles- walking distance, open for lunch and dinner, 8012 Cumming Hwy, Canton, GA 30115, laspalmasga.com
- Catch 22 Bar & Grill, Distance 4.6 miles, open for lunch and dinner, 12418 Cumming Hwy Suite 406, Canton, GA 30115, catch22barandgrill.com
- Union Hill Grill, Distance 6 miles, open for lunch and dinner, 5060 Sugar Pike Rd # 205, Canton, GA 30115, theunionhillgrill.com
- Venti Italian Bistro, Distance 6.3 miles, open for dinner only, 14260 Cumming Hwy, Cumming, GA 30040, ventiitalianbistro.com
6) Can I bring in alcohol to the event?
Sorry, no. There is a Mexican restaurant with a bar that is walking distance from the event space if you want to have a celebratory cocktail after the event ends.
7) Can I invite more than 10 people to the event?
Generally, no. The event space and the event content are geared towards teams of 10 or fewer people. We may be able to squeeze in one more person as an exception, but can not accommodate larger groups.
8) Can you bring your team building experience to me? Can you drive to my company’s office?
At this time we only offer team building events at the Canton, GA space.